Jan 28, 2021
We’re on a mission to add LIFE to the dad life. We’re passionate
about helping dads live fully alive as they lead their kids to
God’s awesomeness. | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Jeff and Michelle Zaugg will celebrate 15 years of marriage this
year. They live in New Brighton, MN with their 3 young daughters
and they are expecting their 4th baby in Spring 2021. After
10-years of entrepreneurial non-profit ministry leadership, Jeff
served as a pastor at Substance Church in the Twin Cities for the
past 7 years. In Fall 2020 Jeff took the leap and went full-time
fatherhood ministry. He is the founder and lead cheerleader at
dadAWESOME & FATHERS FOR THE FATHERLESS. When he’s not wrestling or
playing hide and seek with his daughters, you might find Jeff out
for a bike ride, making a pour over coffee, sitting by a fire with
his wife or challenging some friends to a game of Spikeball.
Celebrating Three Years of dadAWESOME:
- Full Interview with Jeff Zaugg on the Bethel University Alumni
- 10:09 - Time hop of post-college career path
- 10:27 - YouthWorks, pastoring, kids pastoring, dadAWESOME
- 12:34 - Describing the work of dadAWESOME and Fathers for the
- 13:17 - Malachi 4:6 - He will turn the hearts of the fathers
toward their children and the hearts of children to their
- 13:41 - The promise that fuels the passion in dadAWESOME -
Deuteronomy 30:19 - I have set before you life and death, blessings
and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may
- 16:40 - The LIFE framework: I am Loved. I am Intentional. I am
Free. I am Engaged.
- 17:28 - Fathers for the
Fatherless events for Summer 2021
- 19:05 - "I think every entrepreneur, they find a pain point and
you try to meet a need to correct that pain in some way you want to
alleviate a pain."
- 19:49 - Publishing Episode 101 right after his dad
went to heaven.
- 20:07 - Pain fuels passion.
- 21:16 - Being planted in the local church was a huge part of
God seeding the vision for DA.
- 22:13 - Runs and Rides lead to Resources which lead to
- 25:43 - How has God met you in the wilderness seasons?
Expecting every 3-5 yrs a major life crisis will come my way.
- 26:28 - Wilderness
- 26:50 - Finding brotherhood
- 27:24 - Freedom heart work
- 29:54 - Imagine Beautiful -
- 32:27 - "If you want to get shiny eyes for the current season,
if you want to be at a spot, living in your passion, help other
people around you get shiny eyes"