Dec 1, 2019
Episode 100 Party
Please RSVP here for the Thursday, Dec 5th Episode 100 event:
As we approach episode 100, we’re asking for 5-minutes of your
time. Would you please out this FEEDBACK FORM to share your
perspective, feedback and ideas to make dadAWESOME better?
Thanks so much >> click here to complete the 100-week
Pablo has been a speaker, teacher and leader of men’s ministry
initiatives for over 10 years. He's also the Founder and President
of Wldforce, Inc., a non-profit organization dedicated to the
restoration of the hearts of God's people.
Pablo was born and raised in Colombia and moved to the U.S. in
2,000, where he married his loving wife Juanita. After a long
journey through the desert, and into their "promised land", they
now live in Colorado with their two wild sons, Mateo (8) and Lucas
(3). Pablo has also worked as a Product and Technology leader for
over 20 years.
- 4:26 - Pablo introduces himself
- 5:11 - Pablo tells the story of a recent adventure with his son
to a hidden cabin up in the woods
- 6:25 - Fighting for the heart of his son
- 7:00 - "The importance of the loving touch of a father... for
him (my son) to know that he is the apple of my eye"
- 7:49 - Pablo's Backstory
- 7:55 - Pablo's mentor says, "We become what we didn't
- 9:00 - "The man that we become is in great part the result or
outcome of the story of our life, the story of the wounds that we
have received. How we interpret those wounds and how we learn to
self protect so that we don't experience pain and suffering
- 10:40 - The importance of having our hearts come alive in
- 11:15 - The devastation of wrecking his wife's heart
- 12:15 - The importance of working through issues at the level
of the heart
- 13:10 - Story of his financial crisis
- 14:00 - The powerful moment of meeting Jim
- 15:50 - "There is a 250lb gorilla coming after you"
- 17:00 - Friends reach into us and they can pull the gold
- 18:10 - Understand the impact of the wounds that we have
- 20:30 - Book recommendation, "Wild At Heart" by John
- 21:40 - "Ask your Heavenly Father to reveal the man that he
created you to be"
- 22:00 - "Father, what is my true name? What is my true identity
- 22:20 - "Because we are the sons of God, we must become the
sons of God" - George McDonald
- 23:08 - Proverbs 4:23 "Above all else, guard your heart, for
everything you do flows from it."
- 23:20 - The difference between a transactional do's and don'ts
religion to a heart faith
- 25:45 - "There is a battle to fight and I was given permission
to be the warrior that God has created me to be"
- 26:16 - Am I going to the wrong place for what is in my heart?
There is a counterfeit that draws our hearts.
- 28:00 - I am a warrior. How do I discover my warrior
- 29:05 - ask your wife, "Hon, how is your heart today?"
- 29:45 - Setting up safe guards vs. looking at the root cause of
what's going on in your heart.