Jan 27, 2019
This is part 4 of Father Family Rhythms and we're outlining five
steps to put this month's theme into action. We're joined by Nate
Puccini who shares insights into living with daily disciplines to
support his family rhythms.
- Take a day or a half day - Be intentional
about slowing down and listening for the voice of your Heavenly
Father. Reflect, Read, Worship, Exercise, Rest, etc.
- Protect key connection moments - Discover the
best daily times for connecting with your kids and protect those
time slots for family time.
- Take a risk for your kids - Be willing
to risk our own priorities to make a moment with our
- Chase a cliff - Throw yourself into serving
others and investing in something bigger than yourself. Escape the
trap of boredom and being stuck.
- Is your identity around what you do? Or is it around
who you are? - Build rhythms from a place of prioritizing
the most important.
Follow Nate Puccini:
Another Resource on Father Family Rhythms:
Sabbatical Guide (from Kevin Klaas)