Aug 20, 2020
We’re on a mission to add LIFE to the dad life. We’re passionate
about helping dads live fully alive as they lead their kids to
God’s awesomeness. | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Adam is the founder and lead pastor of Embrace, a multi-site
church based out of Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Author of Talking
With God and Love Has A Name, he also hosts a podcast called The
Conversation. Adam still cheers for the Cincinnati Bengals but no
longer drives a Rambler. He’s married to his wife, Becky, and has
four kids: Hudson, Wilson, Grayson, & Anderson. He also has seven
chickens, two dogs, & three fish, but what he really wants is a
- Fathers for the
- Embrace Church
- Adam’s books: Talking
With God &
Love Has A Name
- 3:30 -
Adam Weber’s Podcast
- 4:00 - Sharing about his dad walking through physical hardship
with a car accident and financial hardship.
- 7:05 - Seeing his dad walk through pain with joy.
- 8:15 - In the eyes of the world you say he’s not successful now
but in the eyes of God more successful Romans 8:18 these light and
- 9:25 - To get from A to C you have to get through B.
- 13:50 - Thoughts on being convicted of treating the most
important people in his life like they’re the least important.
- 14:21 Book: Talking
with God by Adam Weber
- 15:53 -
Free devotional online: “How to Be Somebody”
- 17:00 - Setting goals and priorities with his kids
- 17:40 - Saying yes to our kids even though we don’t feel like
it. When they’ve invited us into their life we want to take
advantage of that time.
- 21:00 - Defeating the lie that you need to achieve to earn
- 27:00 - How to pray for your kids
- 28:00 - Taking time at birthday parties to honor the person and
call out something about them.