Dec 8, 2019
As we approach episode 100, we’re asking for 5-minutes of your
time. Would you please out this FEEDBACK FORM to share your
perspective, feedback and ideas to make dadAWESOME better?
Thanks so much >> click here to complete the 100-week
This is PART 2 of a conversation with Pablo. If you missed the
first half of the conversation, here's a link to Episode 98. Pablo
has been a speaker, teacher and leader of men’s ministry
initiatives for over 10 years. He's also the Founder and President
of Wldforce, Inc., a non-profit organization dedicated to the
restoration of the hearts of God's people.
Pablo was born and raised in Colombia and moved to the U.S. in
2,000, where he married his loving wife Juanita. After a long
journey through the desert, and into their "promised land", they
now live in Colorado with their two wild sons, Mateo (8) and Lucas
(3). Pablo has also worked as a Product and Technology leader for
over 20 years.
- 3:07 - Jeff transitioning into PART 2 of tis conversation with
- 4:16 - Living as a son of God. Tending to our hearts. What does
this actually look like?
- 4:30 - "Know that I don't have all of the answers, but I can
approach life with question marks and then ask my Heavenly Father
to father me"
- 4:50 - Searching for validation at work
- 5:40 - "At the core of my identity is my place as a son of
God... And He is actively involved in my life"
- 6:35 - God says, "Yes son. You've have what it takes. You are
my son. I'm proud of you. Well done."
- 7:40 - Practical idea for connecting with God through
worship... Worship God in the shower.
- 8:35 - Self care. Cultivating adventure.
- 9:15 - Fighting for your children's hearts. Making sure they
know they're the apple of their fathers eye.
- 10:56 - Breaking the lie that there is no time
- 11:25 - Start small with self care and adventure
- 11:40 - Tip from a mentor = "Outside Everyday"
- 12:10 - Seek God in creation for beauty so you don't go looking
for beauty elsewhere.
- 12:45 - Tips for praying to God before entering the house after
a day of work
- 13:15 - Unplug from technology
- 16:00 - Tribe from Ransomed
- 17:08 - Pablo explains the heart of WLDFORCE and WLDSONS
- 17:25 - We're searching for the John 10:10 life to the
- 18:05 - We must fight for the hearts of one another
- Jeremiah 6:16 - "This is what the LORD says: "Stand at the
crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good
way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But
you said, 'We will not walk in it.'
- 19:50 - Fight for the hearts of men so that they become the
sons of God and discover their true identity.
- 21:02 - The journey of being a great father starts with being a
son. Approach our Heavenly Father and receive his love.
- 22:00 - Pablo's prayer