Feb 3, 2019
Mark Matlock joins dadAWESOME for part 1 of our Growing in Wisdom monthly theme. The conversation explores the benefits of letting our kids fail along with valuable insights around us as dads needing to grow in wisdom before we can lead our kids towards wise choices.
Culture expert and veteran youth pastor, Mark Matlock, will help you line your family’s story up with God’s story in the world around you, helping you raise wise children who have the character, values, and mission that allows them to go out into the real world and live out a real faith.
Raising Wise Children explores these themes:
• Helping your child make decisions
• The importance of failure
• Knowing God’s story for your family
• Changing the story your family is in
• The pursuit of wisdom, and much more God has placed us here to interact with and represent him to the world by engaging with the culture—not retreating from it.
Raising Wise Children: Handing Down the Story of Wisdom (Mark Matlock)