May 28, 2020
We’re on a mission to add LIFE to the dad life. We’re passionate
about helping dads live fully alive as they lead their kids to
God’s awesomeness. | YouTube
| Instagram | Facebook |
FATHERS FOR THE FATHERLESS
- Join a team of 100 dads biking 100 miles and
raising $100,000 for the fatherless locally and
- OUR MISSION: End fatherlessness globally.
Every child with a man they can call father. (Malachi 4:6a "He will
turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of
the children to their parents")
- VISION: We ignite a father's calling by
connecting him body and soul with the cause of the fatherless and
the heart of the Father. FATHERS FOR THE FATHERLESS will change
your life by forcing you to look past yourself. On the one weekend
when it's easiest to sit home and consume, we're going to push
ourselves, cycling 100 miles, in response to our Heavenly Father's
heart for the Fatherless.
- DATE: Saturday, August 29, 2020
- MORE INFO: http://bit.ly/F4F2020
We’re offering a FREE 4-part dadAWESOME Foundations cohort on
Thursday nights in June. Join us from 9-10pm on Zoom to unpack the
4 dadAWESOME keys to adding LIFE to the dad life. Please
REGISTER by Tuesday, June 2nd.
We understand that the dad life is at times a very full life...
Often it's easy to miss an episode or forget some of the key action
steps from previous dadAWESOME conversations. Episode 123 is a new
rapid fire format with the top-3 takeaways from the past three
1) One-on-one time with your kids
2) Take a Sabbatical
3) Spiritual Leadership Requires FREEDOM
4) Stop it!
5) Think About Your Wife
6) Laugh Together
7) "Am I doing things that I want my kids to copy?"
8) Losing focus on the most important thing…
9) Slingshot Faithfulness
10) Add more laughter to date nights (my personal take-away)